TMA iService Desk is your interactive, mobile friendly, web-based work request and work order tracking system.
In iService Desk you:
- Can submit, query and print Work Requests in real time
- Will receive email alerts when your Work Requests or Work Orders change status
- Can query and print Work Order details including labor and material charges
To submit a Work Request, you must provide the following:
- Building If work requested is an outside area, then the nearest building
- Name This person will be the primary customer contact for ISS IT Techs
- Phone This number should be for the primary contact
- E-mail This e-mail address will receive status updates from iServiceDesk and from ISS IT Techs
- Request Description of problem or task. Please be specific with relevant details (i.e. Building Name, Rm #, (if there is not a room #, then compass location (i.e. N,S,E,W)), and the Problem)
To view how iService Request priority is managed, click here.
Questions regarding an iService Desk request should be directed to the ISS IT Help Desk at 277-5000