TMA iService Desk is your interactive web-based work request and work order
IF THIS IS AN AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY PLEASE CALL SRC DESK 277-9203
In iService Desk you:
- Can submit, query and print Work Requests in real time
- Will receive email alerts when your Work Requests or Work Orders change status
- Can query and print Work Order details including labor and material charges
To submit a Work Request, you must provide the following:
- Building If work requested is an outside area, then the nearest building
- Name This person will be the primary customer contact for facilities staff if they have questions
- Phone This number should be for the primary contact
- E-mail This e-mail address will receive status updates from iServiceDesk
- Room/Area Location of the work in the Building (Select from list provided)
- Request Description of problem or task. Please be specific with relevant
(i.e. Building Name, Rm #, (if there is not a room #, then compass
location (i.e. N,S,E,W)), and the Problem)
Questions regarding iService Desk should be directed to UNM Res Life Facilities at 277-3402
To place a Work Order, begin by selecting your Residence Hall or Complex:
For Comcast Cable Issues:
1. First, plan a time to call Comcast while you are in your room.
(Comcast will ask you several questions about the DTA equipment in your room.)
2. Call Comcast at 888-895-6504.
3. Have your serial # ready. The serial # is a 12 unit-alphanumberic code on your DTA box. Most start with "PAAC________"